Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as japfest is almost upon us and a few guy are comming down on the friday, so just setting a few rules lol

places
friday i'm headding to swindon town, prob end in liquid (3week old club, neva bin but meant to be the same as the rest of them!!)
sat will be the same, depends on how the nite is, but will be in swindon town

style
there is no style, town is bit scummy and not amazing, but its a place to get pissed, and only 17miles from chipp (japfest) so is ideal location

dress code
trainers aren't allowed in many places on both nights, collars only in liquid, and no sports wear
i'm goin in jeans shoes and a casual shirt, you can get in anywere in those

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Im up for both of them mate.. However, me alec and edd have nowhere to stay... got a sofa? haha
Either that or its staying in the cars lol.

I usually cant get into clubs are your not allowed tattoos on display, and obviously i have a sleeve full so its hard to cover unless you where a long sleeve shirt.

But yeh, im coming down on the friday aswell now so should be awesome!!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Im still not 100% sure whats happening yet the lude has gone and blown a drive shaft which is supposed to be being fixed tomorrow. Hopefully it will be on the road if not it doesnt look like we will make it down...

However i have got the parts for my civic and i just need to get the old bush out and the new one in and it all back on the car and then im good to come down in the EK. I might sell the track time down there to someone im sure there will be people around!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Parents wont let me they said if i do they will cancel my insurance policy and report the car as stolen to the police (and yes they acturally will do this)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
ah that sucks man.. why did you tell them lol???

Dont blame them though mate, im not a parent, but from what i imagine a parents point of view, i wouldnt let my kid do it either.

Still fix it and come down though mate!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
yeah hoping to!

I kicked up a big fuss and went mental at them and after a lot of F'in and shouting it was concluded that that was what was going to happen :(

Hopefully we can get the drive shaft on the lude done and bring both cars down!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah tats have to be covered i'm afraid mate!!

i'll ask my mate if he can lend the sofa, but its usually reserved for me lol

edd just get ur thumb out your arse and fix both of them, then every1s a winner!! but yeah you'll be able to sell the track time easy!!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Yeah I'm sure selling your track time won't be a problem.

Well, I'm booked on the 12:30 ferry right after I get my headlights aligned, so I'll be at Japfest at around 14:00 where I'll meet all you? You all have my phone number.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts