Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, a big hello to the forum!

I'm currently an owner of a 2012 9th Gen Honda Civic 2.2 I-dtec, I purchased this car as a little stop gap whilst I was waiting for some money to come through so I could buy a different make. Since I bought this car I've had a few issues, first of all I had what sounded like wheel bearing noises (which turned out to be cupped tyres) a very heavy clutch pedal (that needed fluid replenishment and bleeding) a tight unbalanced power steering (which is ongoing for now) and last of all I'm experiencing vibrations in the cab, when reversing, when clutch just bites, none smooth gear changes from 1st to 2nd and engine movement from the drivers side when starting, and this leads me to why I am here. I am positive it's the hydro engine mount on the drivers side and also possibly the torque mount on the rear, but I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if the 8th gen 2.2 cdti mounts will fit? As I'm having trouble finding the mk9 ones needed. They look the same from what I can tell but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts