• FN2s look best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
nickyboy said:
Yes, I am now considering buying a set. The offset is different though, 55 for the FN2, 42 for the EP3.

And a tad worried about acceleration suffering due to added weight.
if your that worried (which i wouldnt be) weigh them i bet theres nothing in it.
and even if there a fraction heavier i would challenge you to notice the difference.

·
Registered
89 Posts
get some bought, Don't worry about the offset and the weight, they look ace and haven't affected the driving of my car at all, if anything it is better, as less road noise and less tramlining.....

Edit:

nickyboy said:
Yes, I am now considering buying a set. The offset is different though, 55 for the FN2, 42 for the EP3.

And a tad worried about acceleration suffering due to added weight.
Does the different in offset mean they stick out further of sit in further?

·
Registered
89 Posts
i can't believe they sit in 13mm closer to the centre of the car either side, are you sure this is the case? They seem to fit perfectly to me......

·
Registered
89 Posts
paul20v said:
I definately wouldnt run them without spacers for cosmetic reasons as much as anything ,
i would run a minimum of 10 - 12mm then you will be getting close to stock and also you can get hubcentric spacers
then you will get no issues with balancing .
very slight rubbing, nothing to worry about at all, they look more than good on the car, they would sit out too far on 10mm spacers IMO.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts