Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I'm looking for some rear hubs from another Honda that I could fit to my EJ9 and convert it to rear disc setup in the process.

Well, the question is that I see them listed on ebay as suitable for a EG or a EK, taken from a MB6 or a VTI and for different years as well and I don't know if I could use any of them. :wtf:
Is there a list in this forum that shows what I can and can't use?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Fitting rear discs on a EJ9 (what fits)

Thanks for the prompt answer.
That makes my life a lot easier.

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts

Although I haven't done the searches you have and don't know exactly what's available - for example I've no idea if pre-92 hubs fit or not! I have heard of people doing VTi/MB6/DC2/EK9 swaps though :)

EG hubs may also somehow be different considering the suspension is a different fitment to EK's.

Ideally you'd be looking for EK4 hubs though of course :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

So better not to buy them if they are listed as suitable for EG's then? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts

rear brakes from any 92-00 civic and 94-01 integra will fit, as well as there e-brake cables.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Re: Fitting rear discs on a EJ9 (what fits?)

I got mines converted to disc. Got the disc from an import CRX del sol sir fitted no problem. Just needed a new hanbrake cable cos it was'nt long enough

·
Registered
82 Posts
Re: Fitting rear discs on a EJ9 (what fits?)

i got mine from a eg6, done a rear disc on a ej9, put new trailing am bush, all you need is rear pipe, i used hel braided lines, and thats is

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I've seen pictures of what could happen if you don't fit a brace. It ain't pretty to say the least :palm:

But back to my question, can I use the ARB on the ebay link? I've got a second chance offer on it and want tiof be sure before I take it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't think eg arb's fit ek's :think:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts