Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right seeing as my car is off the road i thought id do something useful. i had a pair of 50/50 lights still boxed that needed to be put on, i started with the tailgate ones as i done a rear light convertion(which was incredibly easy, will write a 'how to'' on it)
then i went to change the outer rear light casing, and holy moly is that okward! they are connected by 4 little bolts, 2 of which are pratically inaccesible! so i just wondering if anyone else has done this? did you manage without taking the whole rear plastics off? or just grind your teeth and get your hand in that access panel? :confused:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know, that plastic runs all the way to the front door!,and under the rear side window! srcew that for a laugh! i can feel the two bolts through the access panel, just cant crack them off, i think one of them really cheap socket sets you get out of a cracker may be small enough to get in there! who would think changing a light is sooo difficult!

·
Registered
770 Posts
i wanted to pop mine off when i sprayed the sides but it was way to much effort so i just ended up masking around them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts