Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to fit foglights to my Civic but have some questions.

Firstly, I have a 2000 sport Civic (the one designed with rover 400), the interior is pretty much the same as a rover.

I know I need a switch, but do i need a relay and wire/loom?

·
Registered
51 Posts
yup im sure you do need a loom and relay....well thats how i did mine....ive got the exact same model as yours...or somthing similar.....halfords sell the relay thingy about £13 or somthing like that....gives you all the instructions, takes around 10mins to connect everything up...if you know what your doing that is lol
:)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, I found a switch and relay for £23 on ebay, but im just gna get the switch from scrappers for a few quid. I'll get the relay from halfords. Now i need to get the fogs, gna be hard!!!!!

where did u get yours from?? shame there is no loom, in the rover 45 the loom is already put there despite no fogs. makes the job easier!

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol its all cool man :)
naa when you get the relay from halfords, they give you all the wiring and the switch aswell....all you got to do is find a place to put the switch....i put mine on this empty slot i had beside the steering wheel, cut out a hole big enough for the switch and just fitted it in.
hmmm its not easy finding fogs for this shape, the amount of scrappys i went to is unbelievable and even then no one had any, so i found this guy on ebay that sold me them for 60pounds...and that was just the fogs with the bracket
gud luck with findding some :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Nah i want the official switch, the one you have next to ur rear fog light-maybe ur talking about that space too-its from a rover 400. ive already got it now with wiring. Yep let the hunt begin for the fogs. thanks for ur help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts