Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw the promo film it still has a torsion beam rear suspension which Honda say is more involving to drive. In my opinion it is another cost cutting measure like the outgoing model INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION to make it a drivers car this is a step back to the drak ages.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We can't really say much but to me it just looks like an Insight. I will need to see the front as I really like the front on the current and last gen yank Civics, really aggressive looking, moreso the last gen Civic.

Not sure if you guys know about the situation with the new USDM Civic but it's been absolutely pummelled by the press and is doing pretty terribly, being pretty much worst in it's class for everything. The looks have been getting destroyed also.

Every comment on this car seems to be bitterness about the state of the USDM one. Just hope Honda don't reaffirm their commitment at making boring cars with the new Euro Civic.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
The way and shape the rear lights whisp round the side put me in mind of the new shape Fiesta looking side on.

Front reminds me of a Seat (car not chair) with the black plastic round grill area.

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Ew, rank. Do not like. Got a massive arse and all round too fussy. Nice interior though

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Is it me or does the side look too plain compared to the rest?

I reckon that front would look nice with some flared arches and a saloon/coupe body though, offset would definitely flesh it out a bit. Back might even look a bit better with a splash of black along the indent on the bottom of the bumper and the wiper tucked down low out of plain view (they ain't pretty at the best of times and the vertical position is damn near pointless on the back anyway).

I definitely agree that it looks more like a facelift though!

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Any more photos - or are they THAT bad that we shouldn't see them

1 - 20 of 42 Posts