Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come all theses big exhaust centers cant get me a middle section for my w reg 18 vti.??5 door hatch..they say its not in there books..??anyone shed any light plz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks 4 that,,how easy was that..how come these exhaust centers cant do that??,,they say sorry mate noooooooo chance..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it makes u think fk..? now wat do i do.??u walk in they shake threr heads and say u have no chance mate,,honda only,,then the sinking feeling starts..lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
What part of the exhaust do you need?
2 and 4 door models

3 door hatchback

·
Registered
7 Posts
dont go near the copy prts
youll be very dissapointed

i got a copy backbox for mine for mot looks nothing like the original is half the size was a total bugger to fit and now rattles like mad at all times :'( oh and had nearly a foot long tailpipe, now chopped to fit but looks lousy

so im now hunting for a genuine box

·
Registered
26 Posts
So you need #3 (2/4dr top pic) or #2(hatch 2nd pic) in my last post (a Honda OEM muffler)
part# 18030-S01-C81 MUFFLER SET, EX. 2/4 door
18030-S00-C20 MUFFLER SET, EX. 3 door hatch.
$150.00 (US) (85.20 GBP)
I need more info on your car to be sure I get the correct part (year 96-00, engine D16Y7, D16Y8, B16A2, etc., transmission 5MT or 4AT, is the CAT located in the exhaust manifold (or below the car like the 1st above pic) and trim package (EJ8, EJ7, EJ6, DC5, EK2, EK3, TypeR, SiR, etc.)).
I will be in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Derry, etc.) from Dec 24th-Jan 1st. I can bring one from the US, and you can meet me in Dublin (at the Airport) or in Belfast. I could also ship from Belfast to England whatever is easiest for you. Let me know how I can assist you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts