Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally cleaned the car today and polished her up, and fitted my new strut braces that arrived in the post this morning, thanx andy!! the new plates are on as well, don't look top bad if i must say!
[attachment=3:2evl8m1j]DSC00818 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2evl8m1j][attachment=2:2evl8m1j]DSC00820 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2evl8m1j][attachment=1:2evl8m1j]DSC00821 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2evl8m1j]
the rocker cover has been stripped for paint, but the paint hasn't arrived :-([attachment=0:2evl8m1j]DSC00816 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2evl8m1j]

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they do, but they look crap and are as stiff as a 90year old without the magic V pills!! >:-(

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
not a rear one. wouldnt have boot space!
my current one i couldnt bend when i took it off. plus i was expecting not to be able to get it on again as the turrets got closer together but it was fine

i think i should have just got a vti and stripped it and put new front seats in and got boost vtec Y0!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, they are really flexi, i bent one by throwing a spanner at it in rage (it was lent in the corner of the room) so i then tried to use it as a lever bar and it just folded like origarmi without even putting effort into it lol

yea i do know their designed for compressive strength, but my new ones better lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looking good mate, does this mean i need to clean mine and shine it up for japfest as well :p

·
Registered
370 Posts
mine needs a clean bad, i need to get the orbital on the bonnet and roof lacquer fade sucks. teh worse thing i have is heat shield on my back box has lost a few spot welds and resonates at 3k. which means i either change up or keep the revs climbing to get past it :D:D.

i was thinking about strut braces and even new antiroll bars for mine but id ratehr lower it. wish i had money :(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Will you pass noise regs with that exhaust? just noticed your parked in a disabled bay as well the wardens will have you you know!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its a 95DB exhaust its nothing like as loud as it looks (i dont like the look of it but it was cheap 2nd hand so i had it and its Blitz :) ) we've got testing equiptment so im gunna test it here at uni first just to check

the dissabled bay is outside my house, its my neighbours n he dnt have a car so said i could use it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts