Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
always find it interesting as there is a fair bit of skill required to make these moulds and make them well etc but i still hate them lol

saw cars before that have had all this work done to their engine, then with ridiculous sound systems like that installed, all the extra

weight pretty much brings the car back to its standard power if not worse :neutral:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
im just assuming its an rx8 because it has no centre pillar but suppose if sumbody had the time and money to waste on putting

that soundsystem in it could well be any random 3 door hatch with back doors made!!

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Davyw22 said:
well you wrong paul its not slow it got a 2.0 rotary but damn 1.3 standard was good enough must be huge all i eva seen rotary wis is the rx8 /rx7 1.3'S
I drove the rx8 its a 1.3 renesis and 238bhp but no torque , very smooth but no power ,
also heavy on fuel and a weak engine
good idea with the rear doors thou.
also 2 rotor wankel engines found in the mazda road cars are all 1.3 ,
the only bigger ones are the 2.6 four rotor they used in a le mans cars back in the early 90s.

·
Registered
108 Posts
THese are show cars to showcase a product or a service a company offers.There not built for speed, I had a crx turbo a few years back with 12x10" subs in it. Drove around allday feeling like i had a car full of passengers.
You have to sacrifise one thing for another. Later i stripped it all out and the car felt like a rocket.....

Till this day i have never installed a big system again.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
12 subs? Surely after the second one you wouldn't notice the difference - not from inside the car anyway...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Toninho said:
12 subs? Surely after the second one you wouldn't notice the difference - not from inside the car anyway...
lol more cones move more air meaning the ability to get louder.

It looks like an RX8 full of JL gear as the subs look like W7's, could be a demo car for a shop as the fibreglass and sinatll work looks pretty impressive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts