Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is with the way they are all holding the wheel! look so stupid! and you have no control

and the way that the driving is so fake (apart from the desert scene i've been told)

but they have got 3 black civic's :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
still a totally awesome film.. major breakthrough in car films really. Brought a string of rip offs.... roll on FATF4

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
i like the film , i did watch it AGAIN last night but i dont think its a revolution in car films there all good films but revolution no, i personally like gone in 60 seconds better except for the bridge jump at the end that was naf ,if you want a revolution of a film lets have the original ITALIAN JOB now theres a film and all stunts actually done :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here was me thinking it was a realistic depiction, almost a documentary, about the modified car and street-racing scene. How wrong I was, in reality it seems to involve chatting to your mates in deserted carparks and fixing peoples' motors in a garage that your mate has the keys for and his boss doesn't know about it 3:)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sorry Im a sad bastard I love all the Fast and furious movies lol Im a fan of vin diesel and I love drifting so I love the 1st and tokyo drift. The 2nd one I don't know why but theres something I like about it lol Can't wait for the 3rd/4th one to come out!! :D

As for car movies I love both Gone in 60 seconds, but like paul20v said, the bridge jump in the newest one is pants!! lol ITALION JOB RULES!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts