Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EasiVtec! sweet forum, stilllove hondas even though I dont own one any more. Got a 200sx s14a now. Sold the civic about 6 months ago. But have plentyof pics of the old baby so will show.

Moe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh mate i cant begin to desribe how amazed i am with the 200. Its got a manifold and full exhaust system, intercooler, boost adjuster, apexi induction and few extra handling components. AMAZING FUN!!!!

THANKS FOR THE FRIENDLY WELCOME.

mOE

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your tellin me buddy, that said, there aint nothing wrong with a healthy old civic either :) VRRRRRRRoooooomVTEC

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no vtec but you have boost?? what mota do you have?? have u got a honda with a turbo added to the bad boy? :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweeeet, love it!! bet it sounds nawty!! howcom u didnt do it on a vtec ? i hear their mad to drive.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Its the original engine and running gear, somewhat rebuilt though, I have an ECU to run VTEC now.... might consider in the future after all its just a head change :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol. yeh,. and because its like making a monster.hahaha. There was a issue of banzai magazine about a year and halg ago that had one, they do it a lot in america.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol lol lol I see the masses are divided. :p cheers mate, i did the lil badboi myself, painted it at my old workshop pissed out my face on new years day 2 years ago :p job came out a gooden as well. so who's got some pics of their cars for me to have a lookie?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts