Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Right, I currently have Jordan leather seats front and rear in my EJ9. I've had them in for about 5 months, like them a lot but thinking about a change to Recaros. A person from Civiclife has offered a complete swap for my Jordan seats for his Evo6 Recaros. I have to drive 150miles to B'ham tho for them. lol.

What should I do? If I get the evo6s is strip rear out!

Jordan seats (Mine already):

Evo 6 Racaros with EG rails (bolts into EK on 3 bolts, will weld peice on for four bolts fitment!):

The evo seats need a good vallet!

Should I go for the swap guys? :)

Ta

James

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
the jordan seats are aweful in my honest opinion, the look cheap like cheap 'leather look' and 'sporty' seat covers!
Plus yours isnt even a real jordan so its abit weird for me lol.
Go for the recaros..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Recaros, I've never been a fan of the Jordan interior anyway, but it's your car mate :D

Recaros will feel much better and are higher quality anyway.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fair enough then, guess I will be swapping them! Any of you run a 3 bolt on seats setup?

Anyone know of a GOOD seat cleaner? :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yeah I agree with the majority here Im afraid those Recaros for definate!! It'd be a nice little exclusive lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
James Rowe said:
Anyone know of a GOOD seat cleaner? :)
I pressure washed my prelude ones and they were hanging! then use some seat cleaner stuff and your sorted

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
does look odd with yellow seats??? do u get rear seats with it? For comfort i'd keep the jordan seats but those recaros will hold you in better. but i would want money back for the jordan seats! they are worth more than recaros!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Definitely the recaros. Theyre used by honda in all the type r cars,so they must be good. Plus,ive sat in evo 6 ones, and ATR ones,very similar n theyre both awesome. Dont have 2 sacrifice comfort either!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jordan seats front and rear (yes i got rears and they are being swapped too) go for like £100 regularly mate?

Recaros are worth 300+ on most occations, with rails more like 400 in good nick?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Id go for the recaros aswell buddy, they will look the part and probably be more comfier than the jordans you have just now ! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts