Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just bought a 2005 facelift Type S, I’m informed known as a EV1. My first Honda, 69 k with full dealer service history. Ive looked through the forum for days but I’m unable to find the answer to my question. All I want to know is, can you fit a back box from a ep3 to a EV1? I’m 57, not after something too loud I just want rid of the twin down tail pipes so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks & insure if this is the right place to post this as just joined. If anyone reads this, ta

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, just bought a 2005 facelift Type S, I’m informed known as a EV1. My first Honda, 69 k with full dealer service history. Ive looked through the forum for days but I’m unable to find the answer to my question. All I want to know is, can you fit a back box from a ep3 to a EV1? I’m 57, not after something too loud I just want rid of the twin down tail pipes so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks & insure if this is the right place to post this as just joined. If anyone reads this, ta
Did you ever find out if the ep3 back box would fit as I want to do the same thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you ever find out if the ep3 back box would fit as I want to do the same thing.
Hi,
No not a single reply, I’m taking the car to an exhaust place in Sheffield next month, they quoted about £300 -£400 for a custom back box, either powerflow or exhaust uk.
I would have preferred a cheaper route but just got made redundant so getting the exhaust to cheer myself up. I researched this question for months & couldn’t find the answer. When I get the exhaust I’ll post the price etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts