Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guys,

Im Jay and I am not yet a civic owner, I hope to be asap and I'm hoping you guys can help!! I currently own a Shitroen AX, not your average AX though...

Its a 1994 forte with a 1.6 saxo vtr engine running ZX6R bike carbs, saxo VTS running gear and brakes, discs all round, air ride suspension, ford loden green paint, schmidt TH line wheels and alot more...

not sure how much you Jap guys will appreciate a euro style ride, but here goes anyway lol!!

Now this is my show/tart car really, it used to be all about the performance, but i got carried away, So im looking for more of just a performance car again, and I have taken a massive liking to the older style civic vtec, 1988-1991 style.

I know they are rare as rocking horse shit, but if anyone is selling, give us a shout asap!!!

Thanks for lookin, and great site, can't wait to be a proper part of it ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your cars great buddy, very different from the norm with is good.

Welcome to the forum :) Now get a honda too lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome I acturally really like that AX very old school cool with a modern twist!

And yeah the 1988-91 models are great 4th Gen FTW!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys,

loved these civics for a while now, although originally started looking for the crx, now I think im guna go for the civic...

What are the best upgrades for these babies? and what bits do I need to look out for? obviously the usual rusty arches n bits...

Jay

·
Registered
16 Posts
Alright mate - i know on Civiclife someones selling a minter! its in the "Cars for sale" section - Silver, NO RUST, and only 40,000 miles! might be worth a look!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Civic_Vtec said:
Nice, My first car was an AX!!. Although it was a 1.1, good car though.
This used to be a 1.1 lol!! they have an awesome character to them, I just can't part with it, no matter how often I tell myself its a french piece of shit lmao!!

howson02 said:
Alright mate - i know on Civiclife someones selling a minter! its in the "Cars for sale" section - Silver, NO RUST, and only 40,000 miles! might be worth a look!
civiclife eh?? hmmm thanks dude, i'll check that out now! would prefer a black or grey one, but beggers can't be choosers I guess lol!

jordsfossy said:
i am loving that ax!!!! would be better as a civic!!
lol Im hoping to have both :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts