Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You can make them fit ;) i doubt they would be a straight fit, you handy with a large hammer and a welder?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
ross-ek3 said:
oh ok lol im good with the hammer but dont have a clue when it comes to welding

can you buy the sliders from honda ?
I doubt it but you might be able to take the ones off the EP seats and put the EK ones on them if that makes sense?

you might have to drill some holes in the rail and find a few bolts but where theres a will theres a way. Go for it mate they would look sweet!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok mate cheers for that im getting them for £150 so not bad eh ? the boy is getting rid of them because he has jst bought the red and black 1s

i see you have a d15z6 that a 1.5 ?
does urs have nd immobaliser fitted as standerd

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah its a 1.5, think it does have an immobaliser but theres not anything i have to do for it, just wack the key in and turn it but there is an immobilser light etc

·
Registered
340 Posts
thats a good rpice if theyre in good nick! they will fit, as said where theres a will, theres a way.

and yes, a d15z6 is a 1.5, thats what the two numbers after the first letter refer to - d16z6 = 1.6, b16a1/a2/b = 1.6, b18 = 1.8, h22 = 2.2 get my drift??

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
To add you EGSeans post the first letter is what series the engine is so d15z6 = D series H22a = H series etc :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
took me about 3 hours to completly strip to the frame, re position, rebuild and fit into my em1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts