Honda Civic Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there,

I'm pretty ignorant I'm afraid, but keen to learn.
Can I fit a 1.5 vtec into a 1.3 marlin (manual)?

Thanks for any help/suggestions :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey hun.

Okay so can I just double check before I buy another engine. Mines a B16yz. What I read from your comment is that a B16a2 will swap in easily.

Will I need to change ecu and wiring loom also?

First time doing this...

Thanks,

Shelley

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 civic..It was running fine until something happened yesterday.
Engine became hot like hell.. I let it to cool down... and after that when I am trying to start the Engine, it's firmly shaking. after few tries now when I am starting engine the gas pedal is not working and engine is being stopped within few seconds...I dont know whether it's a correct way to raise a query..but Need urgent help....Please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi im kinda new here so forgive me in advance if my query is out of topic, just a simple question, can i place a d16 (nonvtec) head on a d13 block? it's probably a yes, but would it have any power gain? would it require certain mods such as polishing or should it be bolt-on with instant gain? Im running on a d13 with dual carbs, so less electrical issues. I hope someone can help me with this research. Thanks :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I couldn't find the right thread so here I go. I have got a t reg b18 two peace inlet manifold and was wondering if it would fit on my s reg 1.5 d engine I'm hoping it will because I think of putting on a Eaton supercharger off a mercedes 1.8 c class meaning I can make a new second peace to accommodate it also any other advice will be welcomed expect why don't you just turbo it LMAO �� I prefer supercharger lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought an f20b engine from an sir t accord . I want to mount I too in my 98 preface ek2 . I got the mounts from tegiwa . I got the hubs from an integra there 5x114 the ones I was told to get from my garage that are doing the work . I was looking for someone who has done this as I need very thorough advice and pointers

141 - 152 of 152 Posts