Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Civic drivers

Just bought a Civic Aerodeck 1.6i se. I got the enhine management light on + SRS light on too. Any idea how to get them off without taking the bulbs out. I've done a test and got the the engine management light doing long flashes wgile the SRS light doing 9 long flashes the 2 small flashes and them staying on permanant. Any idea what these codes are ???????????

Thanks

a5yas

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a query for a5yas,
I have recently purchased same as you 2000 X aero 1.6 vtec (do you have the d16 W4).. how is your accelleration from 1000rpm to 3000rpm, I seem to have complete flat spots in this range absolutely no go from start until you reach 3000 then livens up a bit.. seems torque'y enough (is that a word :question: ) but terrible hesitations..........big car/small engine etc but just doesn't seem right.
Had oil change, cam belt, checked plugs, air filter..no change to response. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mate

My car feels stuglish but it has a K&N and a FSE boost valve on which has made it a little quicker. The rev's do feel slugish up to 4000 rpm but then the car takes off like a jet. I think with these car being big and bulky they are not quick to start off but then speed up after 3rd gear.

I'll soon be selling mine as i'm after a Honda Accord 2.2 V-tec

Cheers

A5yas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts