Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every am new to this forum and ive jus brought an 1998 honda civic vti-s 1.8 so i thought id join to get som usefull tips abt the car ive got a few little problems with the car which will need sortin soon before this car i used to own a toyota starlet gt turbo was a quick little rocket lol but i wanted somthing abit bigger and 5door so i broight an vtis jus to get around in any help would be much appreachiated thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol its jus dat i shorten the words cause am used to txtin lyk dis :cool: anyways ive got a problem with the car which needs sortin thers a noise cumin frm the gearbox or cluch but as soon as i put the clutch peddle dwn the noise goes away few local garages checked out the car and said it might be the gear box bearing or clutch bearing but it will be ok to drive around like this.

·
Registered
381 Posts
yeah quit the text talk my man, will do you no favours and it is childish and im sure you went to a good school and got an education, what would your teachers say? :rolleyes:

anyway welcome and nice car, a few of my mates have them and they are quite good for what they are, what is your plans for it?

and post the problems in the appropriate section of the forum after you have used the search function ;) we are happy to help as long as you listen to what is said, thats what these forums are for :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
redline said:
lol its jus dat i shorten the words cause am used to txtin lyk dis :cool: anyways ive got a problem with the car which needs sortin thers a noise cumin frm the gearbox or cluch but as soon as i put the clutch peddle dwn the noise goes away few local garages checked out the car and said it might be the gear box bearing or clutch bearing but it will be ok to drive around like this.
Clutch release bearing?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah sorry about that am just used to it thats all.anyways does anyone live in the westmidlands area to come down and check it out for me?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts