Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
My driver side electric window is sticking, I want to remove the window switch panel to see if I can clean the switches or replace them, ive had a look on the Google but can't seem to find anything on removing the panel on my mk8 2007 civic, ive tried to remove it with my plastic tools but I cant seem to budge it an im worried if I go in hot with a screw driver it's gonna end in tears 😢. Any info or advice on removing the panel would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all!
My driver side electric window is sticking, I want to remove the window switch panel to see if I can clean the switches or replace them, ive had a look on the Google but can't seem to find anything on removing the panel on my mk8 2007 civic, ive tried to remove it with my plastic tools but I cant seem to budge it an im worried if I go in hot with a screw driver it's gonna end in tears 😢. Any info or advice on removing the panel would be very much appreciated.
Have a look on YouTube - there's a few vids on there detailing what you want. You may have to sift through them to get what you want - there are quite a few USA ones on there and their model numbering is as bad as their spelling :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts