Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey is anyone selling a full ek9 interior or no where i can purchase one. and what prices am i looking at ?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
have you tried to email any honda breakers yet to see if they have any? thats obviously the first place to start
doubt you will get full interiors that commonly anywhere else, check ebay, saw a guy selling the red carpeting few days ago
expect to pay about 200 quid tho

want to get a interior myself but just hard finding ones in good condition as the red seems to fade so quickly, if your gonna be spending all that money on the carpets you may aswell get the mats aswell to protect them!!

just out of curiosity, will ek9 carpets and mats fit my 1996 ej9

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
josh897 said:
have you tried to email any honda breakers yet to see if they have any? thats obviously the first place to start
doubt you will get full interiors that commonly anywhere else, check eBay, saw a guy selling the red carpeting few days ago
expect to pay about 200 quid tho

want to get a interior myself but just hard finding ones in good condition as the red seems to fade so quickly, if your gonna be spending all that money on the carpets you may aswell get the mats aswell to protect them!!

just out of curiosity, will ek9 carpets and mats fit my 1996 ej9
yh they will i seen another guy with a full ek9 interior in his ej9 and am going to be putting them in mine aswell. cant put anything else in till i get carpets though because there a rite pain to fit and i cant be arsed liffting it out agen after iv bolted the new seats down.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ek9 carpets about 200 rear bench is about 100 front recaro's are about 400/500 door cards between 100/200 so its costly but does look good! if thats too much try for Jordan door cards (black with a small yellow stripe) black ek4 carpets u can pick up cheap a think.and seats vti seats are a nice touch and not as costly as ek9 seats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts