Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where i can purchase a full ek9 body kit for my ek4. and could you please tell me how much spraying and fitting would be ?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
you just wanting the lips??

the ek9 uses the same bumpers as the other ek's but they just had a lip/spoiler added to the bottom of the back and from bumper

ebay sell them, but your better off getting real ones off a civic from a honda breaker!! my front and rear lips were 65 each and about £110 to

get them both sprayed!! but my bumpers have bumpstrips unlike the ek9, so if your wanting to go for that exact look you will want to get the

smoothed out bumpers too, but you'l find it cheaper to just get the strips removed if you have them and get them filled in

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot and yes i want the exact ek9 look. and is the 110 spraying to get them sprayed white. and are your parts from a genuwine ek9 or are they from ebay ??

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
no mine were just from a local tuning shop, he got them shipped over from somewhere in england for me so will probably cost you even

less!! google up a few honda breakers and you might get yourself a real set, mine are exactly the same and fit well but are just mad from ABS Plastic!!

no thats my car in my avatar, it was 110 to spray it gun metal grey, but cant really compare it to what i paid, yours isnt metallic and sprayers

may charge completely differently for jobs like that where you live

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi their EK9 bumpers are different to the EK4 ones as you dont have them bump bits on the edges of the bumpers i have just brought spoiler plus bumpers and lips from typer company advitised in banzai mag for 498 deliverd to my door.
Hope this was of some help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi their EK9 bumpers are different to the EK4 ones as you dont have them bump bits on the edges of the bumpers i have just brought spoiler plus bumpers and lips from typer company advitised in banzai mag for 498 deliverd to my door.
Hope this was of some help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts