Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well only had the car a few months so not much done yet! Plenty planned so should be updating this regulary... hopefully!

Whats done so far: updated (26/10/09)

Engine
J's Racing Induction Kit(Whale penis)! lol
Denso Iridium Spark plugs
Magnecor HT leads
DC sports 4-2-1 mani
tanabe concept G zorst!
~Cold air feed (CAF)
AC removed :surprised:

Brakes / sus
buddy club P1 front camber adjusters
ASR rear brace and ARB
blox rear droplinks (THESE ARE CRAP NO-ONE SHOULD EVER BUY THESE!)
Eibach Pro-line springs (40mm)
OEM pads and brakes
Hel s/s brake lines

wheels
15"Rota GT3's red with chrome lip
195/50/15 toyo proxes
Lightweight jap wheel nuts

exterior/interior
Type R front grill
colour coded sills
type R rear splitter
Richbrook Fancy gearknob

any comments are welcome.

Here's some pics of how its sitting at the moment!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Looks good and sounds like you know what you want and what you want the civic to become

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update,
got sum crystal clear repeators on,
decided to get Eagle F1's on the front, amazing grip in the wet! Had to lose the front mudguards, they were catching on everything! :twisted:
got the Denso plugs in and the Magnecor leads in.
Had a c**t of a time trying to get the mugen exhaust, so now waiting on a Tanabe super hyper medallion cat back system.
once that arrives i'll get the cat and manifold sorted, (funds permitting!)

I'll post up some more picks when the exhaust is fitted! :D

Edit:

Got the exhaust fitted at the weekend there. It's amazing! real deep roar and sounds a beast in VTEC! Was a bit surprized to see it replaces the CAT. definately more power and better response over stock and way way lighter. whole system ways just a little more than the original back box alone! Have to say its a little drony at 70 but fine everywhere else ;) I'll post some more pics this weekend! :D

Edit:

Forgot to mention the system is a Tanabe medalion concept G (manifold back!)

Edit:

Just thought i'd post some new pics of the car and the exhaust system before it was put on and the waste of space resonator box i took out!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
She's looking good, maybe needs a lower side skirt and rear lip to finish her off

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The seats where in the car when i got it, they look like jordan seats without the yellow in them. got a rear lip just need to get it sprayed and fitted, should be on the car soon! :D gona get the sills sprayed at the same time or maybe some different ones on the car! saving for a good manifold at the moment and some good strut braces.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers, lol. you gotta love ms paint! lol . New manifold on the car. lovin the new tone! bit more torque too! :mrgreen:
Then out at the weekend vtec'n :D and came across the worlds highest speed bump and hit my new shiney toy! :cry:
Not that much damage done, just ragin i hit my new manifold! anyway here's some pics. ps cars goin to get sills and rear lip sorted over easter! :cool:

Edit:

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
lol some speed bumps are bast**ds but least it didnt damage the car...but in all sweeet lookin car but your side skirts look black :S paint them too

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
howdy, well i'm not gonna get a chance to get sills and lip sorted until mid may so i've got some other goodies on the way to keep me content!

some tasty fog lights just because there is a space on the dash for it and it annoys me! lol :redface:

already sorted out a cold air feed for the J's as the hot air in the bay was killing my power!

And got the buddy club P1 camber kit for the front as i've skinned the inside of my front tyres in bout 3 months! :eek:

Anyway gives me the excuse to get some Hankook's on there and try them out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haven't been on here in yonks and have a few updates:
ASR rear brace and 24mm ARB fitted (A real b***tard to fit but realy worth it!)
Got some Hankook RS-2's fitted (I recommend these to everyone they are simply the dogs! :mrgreen: )
in the process of fitting my JDM Fog lights
And finally putting on my Buddy CLub P1 camber adjusters and getting the car aligned and set up proper!
Pics to follow shortly!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looking tops mate, what the zorst sound like then? I've never heard of these before. How much it rush you back?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its sounds briliant, fairly loud though as it replaces the cat. Just when't through the MOT with it all on so happy days! It was pretty pricy but i just wanted something as i was waiting ages on a mugen twinloop exhaust system!
Update... was fitting my fog lights today when i realised... the switch harness was missing! D'oh.
Photo's will be up later tonight, hopefully!

Edit:

Here's some pics, quality isn't the best as i was using a camera phone with an elastic band holding it together! lol
Cars getting the camber and allignment sorted out next week as its all over the shop at the moment, as i clipped a bank trying to avoid farmer jo and his mighty defender on a back road, no damage as such just steeering a tad off! :evil:
anyways... enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts