EXHAUST SYSTEM
: Hytech tri-y exhaust manifold + de-cat
: Spoon b-pipe
: Spoon n1 back box + silencer

INTERIOR
: Corbeau Targa seats (Red)
: Genuine spoon gear knob
: Short shifter
: Carpet removed (Red interior floor mats)
: Floor sound proofing removed
: Sunroof frame/motor/mechanism removed, headlining remains
: Retrimed red door cards
: Rear seats removed.

EXTERIOR
: Ek9 civic type-r style front and rear splitters
: Ek9 civic type-r style grill
: Mugen Style Front Lip
: Black bonnet
: EK9 Style Headlights

GEARBOX
: EK9 civic type-r LSD gearbox

And now for the pics :

Mods planned are :

Skunk 2 Intake
Buddyclub spec 3 Cams
Mishimoto Rad
Rad Stay
Rear Benenen industries Lower strut bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
Front and Rear Bumper respray
Carbon Bonnet
Carbon Boot
Carbon Spoon Spoiler
Better Brakes
other stuff proberly ....

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: EK4 - B16A2 JDM

so the teg inlet is as good as the skunk2 ? i was thinking to go with the BC Cams would be better with a nice over sized throttle body.

anyway yes i have receipts for purchase of teg cams, teg retainers valves and springs .... the rev limiter is at 8800rpm but it has been mapped too pulls hard in V-tec but it has a verry low idle wich i think is wierd but hey. It's in really good nick for the milage the rear arches are solid the theres only the front and back bumper wich have parking dings and 2 light scratches on the drivers door probs will polish out to be honest ...

and where can i get some jap plates from then ?

just need to wait to get some cash, so i can start spending some pennys on littles touches to finish it off really. more pics later :D

·
Registered
3,594 Posts

glad ya finally got one :thumbup:

looks pretty nice..only negative comments would be the stickers down the rear window..and the hole in the bumper..other than that..verrry nice

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

DanT said:
glad ya finally got one :thumbup:

looks pretty nice..only negative comments would be the stickers down the rear window..and the hole in the bumper..other than that..verrry nice
that hole in the bumper has grown on me the stickers are going to go i think maybe a shocker sticker somewhere doon't know yet, But i love the damn thing it pulls like mad when in Vtec ... see what you mean about it being quicker than a VTS lmfao i pooped my pants the first time i put my foot flat to the floor and it hit Vtec i was like HOLLY %$£%%% lmfao, VTEC is officially the best thing invented by man :surprised: :surprised:

Anyway going to be getting some new mods,

i have also got a benen tow hook for the front but there metal thing behind the bumper isnt on it no more so urm don't know how im going to put it on....

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

must admit i love it loads ...

So power wise to ouch a bit more out of it ?

Teg intake ? with the throttle body ?
anything else ?

other than that next thing will be

Benen Rear lower strut bar ... maybe mishimoto rad too don't know is it worth the 200 quid ?

·
Registered
58 Posts

Mallyauto86 said:
must admit i love it loads ...

So power wise to ouch a bit more out of it ?

Teg intake ? with the throttle body ?
anything else ?

other than that next thing will be

Benen Rear lower strut bar ... maybe mishimoto rad too don't know is it worth the 200 quid ?
I would take a koyo over a mishimoto rad anyday. Even better(if your looking for functionality over forum) is to stick a dc2 full length rad instead at a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

lance08 said:
nice engine bits :) not a fan of the hole. is yours a VSM colour? if ur gonna get a reapray il have front and rear bumper with strips colour coded for sale soon :)
lol mate i'm a car sprayer i'l just redo these lol and i can get a new front bumper with the bumper strips for 70 quid new ... agree about the hole though mate but it's staying for now hehe

thanks for the comments though.

this weekend im going to give it a good clean and will update with some pics of the bay etc

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Dhdavectr said:
Have you thought about a tegiwa teg radiator ? I'm looking to upgrade the standard teg one on mine to a tegiwa one soon.
so how easy is a teg rad to fit ? pipe wise ? do you have to change the hoses ? or is the rad just wider and keeps the same hole emplacment ?

·
Registered
58 Posts

The teg rad is pretty much a straight swap. you have to move one of the lower rad mounts and re-weld it further along. A dual core, full length rad is overkill imo even for a track car. A stock dc2 one on a b16 is more than enought for the job.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

looks sweet that man, need to get rid of the stickers like others have said, you dont want everyone knowing what your running ;)

and i think the hole isnt bad, it'll help out that AEM intake well! :)

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? theres a lot of money been put into that car! lol

1 - 20 of 668 Posts