Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my alloys on now :) just thought i would put a pic up of it on stilts before i slam her about 2 to 2.5 inches (hopefully doing this on sunday)

[attachment=0:328fwuvk]P210408_21.09.JPG[/attachment:328fwuvk]

hehe looks like an offroader!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they are only 15s maybe i should have gone for something bigger but i recon they are going to look fine once its been dropped. They are 45/195 though :D

Handles like its on rails... looks like its on stilts :(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that was my reasoning behind not going too big i didnt want to loose the acceleration, i will have to check my speedo with my satnav now to see how far out it is.

·
Registered
370 Posts
nice wheels what make are they. i wasnt sure what size to go for on my ek3. i went for 16x7 Rotas Slipstreams wrapped in 205x45 toyo tr1s. Rare rims gave me a great deal v happy. what suspension upgrades you doin?? the cheap way - just springs on standard dampers or full coilovers??

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are wolfrace ones, i can take some pics upclose if you want. they are 195/45/15's on there at the moment but might put 205/50's on there if they will go.

I got a full coilover kit i have had for a week waiting to go on! Just need to get access to the lifts :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah they are Jamex ones hopefully get them fitted tonight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts