Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanr to color code my interior, my ek3 is grey. the interior pannels are nakered and the colours of the grey elephantare pants...so just wandering of anny suggestions ( i dont want to go over the top eg yellow :D ) but the usual blue seems outdated.... any pics or suggestions ???

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea im looking around for an ek9 interior at the moment too, they are rather costly though!!

saw a seller in american makes his own brand new, would look so much nicer than a faded ek9 interior but you just wouldnt be

garaunteed a perfect fit

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice nice,, but i really dont like doing things that are not exactly for what they are. my civic ek 3 not ek 9,,

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
same interior just the ek9 interior is red because its the type r model

yea me neither, the money you would spend sending it back because it doesnt fit you may aswell buy a ek9 interior lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
depends on how much u have to spend on interior take the door cards to get re-trimmed or DIY them to your colour choise i have put jordan interior into my car Yellow and black i personally i think it looks good,altho im thinking of selling my front jordan seats if ma mate sorts me out with Yellow Recaros

1 - 7 of 7 Posts