Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i took my wiper blades off there n jus realised i have two different size blades, one 16" + one 18"

is this usual for civics or should they both be the same?? im assuming i should have x2 18" blades??

Edit:

bump

Edit:

BUMPEDY BUMP

·
Registered
131 Posts
for stock they are 18 and 16",, the drivers side should be 18 the passengers 16" this is all to do with clearances and the "wipping" surface area of the window,having one larger than the other maximizes the area of which is touched or reached with the blades :) if you are looking to change i would strongly recommend with sticking to those sizes and would not recomend going for the flat bladed conversion they are not as efficient in getting the water/rain/dirt off the window.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was just thinking about getting the gunmetal ones in these so they are matching the car http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0371300737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but i dont think they would do one of each size, yea i noticed yesterday they both wipe to the same height so much be designed like that,

i assume most places sell wipers individually then? as i dont think i have ever seen sets with two different sizes

·
Registered
131 Posts
yeah thats a real bump,,, most places sell them in pairs of same size,,, i looked to buy grey blades but just got some sattin black paint and done the job my self,,same thing,,save on money and the headache hunting for the sizes :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts