Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have been looking on parkers for a kerb weight for my ek4 but they state almost 1300kg which i know is a load of arse. parkers dont know fuck all about anything. they state some extraordinary figures all over their specs. my ek is also worth £1500 to them :'(

found this:

http://members.westnet.com.au/atp110/do ... -typer.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It states the sir which is just a vti basically is 1105 kg, but it also shows the differences between type r and sir. thought it was pretty cool. but any idea how much air con adds as i have no air con. just trying to round a power to weight ratio up for my car lol...

Regards

Lucas

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ek4 vti is about 1100. the jordan is about 1160. air con wouldnt weigh too much. probably no more than 20kg with pump, compressor etc... the alloy rad doesnt weight very much.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really, i thought a/c would be nearer 40kg. oh well. may have to research into it ;)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
research it. 40kg is like a really big dump and not wearing rockports, a fila coat and some gold chain's when ur in the car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so your saying i shouldnt wear my "well smart" gear when driving. damn. i thought i looked cool with that shit on.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL! you should wear shorts, tshirt and flip flops, have no crappy change in your wallet and go commando, with trimmed bush and short haircut!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahahaha and give blood regularly too!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
the flip flops are there so when i get out i dont have stones in my feet. cant drive with them (unless im in my dads car-auto, but i find it more comfier with nothing!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts