Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wandering what way you all have your 6x9s on your parcel shelves, i currently have a set in the standard speaker housing and another set on the parcel shelf, the ones on the

shelf have been cut very badly and are a poor fit, just got new sony 6x9s though and i am going to have to get a new parcelshelf as they dont seem to sit very well in the back

ridge on the parcelshelf like the others did!

so how have ya all got ur 6x9s sitting because i know the ridges on the shelves dont make them sit the nicest!!

pics would be great ;)

Edit:

bump

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea iv already ordered components for the front!!

just considering putting these 6x9s into where the standard ones go and by a new parcel shelf and leave it

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I had 2 10 inch subs in my parcel shelf in my EK :redface:

I made my own parcel shelf out of MDF and covered it in felt though. Still have it and its for sale if you want it.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ffs i had a 12inch alpine sub in my boot and that shook the car badly enough lol

i think these new sony speakers would look nice on the parcelshelf but i really couldnt be bothered with buying a new parcelshelf

what kind of price do they sell for these days anyways?

my previous owner treated the car very well and only put 6x9s and alloys on it but he fully butchered the parcelself, musta tried to cut

holes in it with an angle grinder or a pair of scissors LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts