Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!
im new to the forum and am a man in need of ideas!
I have an ej9 and im looking to start modding her up a bit, looks like a lot of you guys n gals have gone down the same route with an eJ, so where did you all start and whats made the most difference for ya?

athnku

·
Registered
253 Posts
What have you done to it so far or is it just stock? wheels, lowering, induction kit, exhaust, you can do anything really personal preference.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its just stock atm but i have plans for induction and lowering (and tryin to stiffen her up on cornering) but anything further than that really just what sorta other early mods you guys have been up to?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I started with changing my front grill to a type r grill, then an induction kit later on I then changed my alloys. Recently I have added door wind visors, for more information about how to install and where to order it from check this link: diy-exterior/jdm-wind-visors-t2187.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for future mods, who knows!

There are loads of ways to do things, so really up to you.

For advice check out Alec's write ups:
Lowering
suspension-tyres-wheels/all-about-lowering-t259.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Intakes
header-intake-exhaust/all-about-intakes-t128.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool i'll check it out nothing special is my middle name 8-|
i take it it was pretty easy to install?

·
Registered
253 Posts
It came with instructions, which was sort of confusing for me but thats prob just me :p took me like 2 hours lol but I bet it will take anyone else less time.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ive just bin lookin over some instructions off the website, it doesnt look to bad but nothing ever tends to run smoothly for me :evil:

cheers for the info tho buddy!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Installing an induction kit is easy as pie just take off the old one and put the new one on!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah well it sounds pretty strait forward then old=out new=in, i think i got it tee hee! :) i'll time myself so you can all laugh at my inferior mechanic skills! :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
lol, a thread about how to install an intake. what next.

i would do in this order

alloys and lowwering (save up and do both in one hit)
inake
exhaust

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i no! isnt it crazy that there are people out there that dont know how to install an intake, if we were all as smart as you it would be so much easyer!
we would already know everything!
cheers for the input tho!
i learnt a lot! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts