Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to pull my finger out and sort my car,
as my friends have golfs and im loving how low they are i am gonn do some bits,
Need to sell my wheels and buy new ones, 16" deep dish, ones i have in mind; picture below.
slam my car on its ass, need coilovers (if any one has any for sale PM me)
exhaust needs to be sorted as it will scrap(problem with ebay specials) mates gonna sort me out a Side exit hopefully

at the min thats all i wana do but after time i will put a suttle bodykit and maybe flush the boot and the gay black bumper around the car.

Tell me what you think!!

Also if anyone has pics of any euro style civics can you post them as im still trying to get loads of ideas!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
you want to have smooth ass bodywork for the euro look....... lose all angles and edges....not the easiest things to do on a civic.

also the wheel needs to be AT LEAST 1/2 as wide as it is tall. so those 16s need to be at least 8" wide.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Euro style FTW!!!

my ride: introductions/euro-owner-after-sweet-olskool-civic-t2428.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Jap car can be euro, but you really will have to plan the design out carefully, could so easily look so wrong. let me know if you want a photoshop done mate :cool:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hmm not too sure on that TBH, I think if it was a little more OEM and less ricer it would look nice.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Thats what I meant Paul, if you replaced those with OEM it might look alright.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is some inspiration for you- best of luck with your plans

This is my Civic when I first bought it, I put 'Ronal Turbos' on it for a while as they were spare from my old car

1 - 20 of 39 Posts