Honda Civic Forums banner

1101 - 1105 of 1105 Posts

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,101
The car has had litterly no time spent on it recently, the house has been taking all my focus. Hopefully by the end of this weekend the house will have had its decorating completed and I can start moving in which hopefully means weekends on the car!

I've got a number of things I want to get fitted before JapFest. One being my replacement front lip seen as mine is now battered! All my other planned work is pretty much suspension or braking related so there will be little to show but it'll be an improved beast, hopefully I'll have at least the new ARBs and 282 brakes on by JapFest.

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Suspension upgrades FTW though, that's what its all about making the car better for you to drive = ] I'll be looking to get a ARB and 4 pots later on, think I'm swaying towards a fast road setup, and I though stance was expensive setting your car up right for fast road is more costly once you start you want to keep adding things lol

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,103
Stance isn't cheap! I was convinced with stance until I put the new engine in and had to raise it up to get it in the garage, once I went for a blast I realised I just couldn't go back to stance again. Especially now as I'm improving the handling and braking more whilst squeezing a bit more power out of it I'll have much more fun on track days than I could when stanced out!

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,104
Well a slight update, looks like I may need to spend some money sorting the front end as I had a knock recently and its damaged the splitter, in trying to take the old splitter off its a mess of bonding under there. The splitter was definitely intended to stay on long term! Hopefully the new OEM VTI splitter will cover all the marks up so you'll never know, fingers crossed as I could do without a £300 bumper respray atm!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looking great man! Been quite a while since i last logged on and seen it, think the last time was at japfest a few years ago along with alot of the other guys! haha.

Keep up the good work though dude :D

1101 - 1105 of 1105 Posts