Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have updated my project blog but thought I would post it here as well:

Just been working out where the inter cooler etc needs to sit today and bolted on the turbo manifold and worked all the pipework out, I know its not all clipped up yet but don't worry it will be!!

Pictures:

Yeah the bonnet isn't actually shut thats why its got a nasty panel gap:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think i will cut out the little plastic bits in the gap in the bumper so its just one big gap, CRXs look great with inter coolers stuffed in there!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Well this sure is progressing quicker than ever. Any idea when this will be 100%

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gibbs, Hugh comes back in a few days but then hes jetting off again for 3 weeks!! He will be coming down to mine to pick up the Jordan and staying for a few days while we get all the wiring done on my REX and sort out the engine on his Jordan.

Hopefully all the welding will be done by the time he gets here so once all the turbo is rigged up it just needs spraying, an MOT and VIC check and then its ready to hit the track!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
SWEET!!! so you'll have a nice shiney crx with even MORE power, just in time for all those icey roads :lol:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Gibbs, I wont be taking her out anywhere where its likely to be icy! First few months I think I might have to take it a bit carefully and get used to the car, how it reacts etc. I will wait until the weather is a bit better before really giving it a thrashing!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
LOL you should take it up to mine and nickys area of the county, some great roads up here

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do quite fancy a road trip up to Scotland sometime so will hook you both up if I do. Its going to cost me a fortune in fuel though! Also going to be taking this to the ring next summer 8-|

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG! Thats it I'm coming! Will have to see if I can round up some others and have a meet up there.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nick which road is that, i reconise it but cant remember what its called again tho

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Aye, will have to get a road trip organised to go around scotland :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know D series 'till I die lol! Although I do fancy a turbo H...

Its going to be running a ZDYNE ECU.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts