Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dunlop direzza 02 G has anyone heard of these?? are they any good?? i found a set on ebay and thort they would b ideal for my track outting next week and there cheap, but can't find anything other then a GTR trying to use them for drifting and finding them far too stickky so sold them off.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
taken off a website..

04 Mustang Saleen S-281 Extreme - 275/35 - 18 - I put these tires on a Saleen S 281 Extreme. They broke loose much easier than the original Pirelli's. Much noiser. The biggest factor in taking them off within a month of putting them on is that after 3 full days of shop time they never could be balanced despite ordering two more tires to try and find 4 that could balance. Switched to Good Year Eagle F1 which balanced great are much quiter, hold the road and performed amazing in rain at high speed in a rally with Lambo's and Ferraris hydroplaning on thier gear. DONT BUY THESE DUNLOP TIRES, THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BALANCE. Probably not round from the factory. Spend the extra money and get something else, your tires are your contact with the ground.
hope that helps..

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers skinny, not sure if that is good or bad lol. i just found an article before you posted this one and it also said they are a bitch to balance, Dunlop what are you doing!?

they'll fit the car no probs, just wish they balanced well

does anyone have any suggestions on track tyres on a budget?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm being recommended federal rs by camskill.co.uk there 59 a corner and are proper track tyres that can be used on the road as well, god there are so many to chose from and i have no idea!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts