Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody going to donnington this weekend?? seen in bonzai mag that there is gonna be a lot of jap cars there??

·
Registered
679 Posts
ye the donny car show or ISTS show as its now called....its one of the biggest of the year if not THE biggest of the year. any and every type of car will be ther m8 if its tuned its ther if its styled its ther if its track worthy its ther...hell even bikes will be ther.

im heading ther, group of us are drivin in convoy thers 12 of us at the mo...my civic(which most you will have seen by now) a megan coupe, few saxo's, a mini, golf, a ZR, a vectra (belive it or not lol) a lupo, a street ka and a 106 quicksilver. all of which are tarted up so should look good, should get afew good pic's driving.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh sweet, im going up too. didnt know it was that big though lol.
where abouts you from?
will have to meet up up there or something

·
Registered
679 Posts
a town just outside northampton, so it doesnt take me long to get ther, less than an hour. im havin to head up on the sunday though as im busy on friday and sat...which is a bit of a bitch cause sat will be the best day to go to it...wat day are you goin on, or are you campin over?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahh gutted mate. im going on the saturday. i live in alton (as in alton towers). so only about 45 mins away. i can only make it on saturday, got work to be done. and might behaving windows tinted on friday...if money allows lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
ye ye i know alton lol towers will be packed this week and next im sure.. ye i cant make fri cause workin in the day then watchin F&F at nite, then sat gota work so it leaves sunday lol well least its better than not going.. i need to get 1 wondow re-tinted on mine...got quoted 60 if thats good or bad but i dont know

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well at a pleace about half hour away from me they quoting £148 for a full car tint..which i thought was pretty damn good
and yeah, really hate towers traffic lol..ahh well free tickets :twisted:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah as a local resident you get 20 tickets a year. which is good for me as i live here, my nan lives here, my girlfriend lives here, her nan lives here and my gf also works there part time so she gets another 40 a year. (i worked there last year)...thats a lot of tickets that have nothing done with them lol....alton towers turns into a bit of a back garden after 19 years

·
Registered
679 Posts
i here a little money making venture going on....theres a good 100 tickets ther that can be sold into car mod funds or beer tokens lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
haha ooooh noooo not mr miyagee lol we have an old chinese boy come into work and he looks exactly like him so all the dealers and waiters refer to him as mr miyagee lol good lad to gamble with, if he bets on someone rolling the dice and they win he chips them part of what he wins, no1 else does that lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts