Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well pi##ed off!! just found a dent on my bonnet as if it has been bricked!!! :mad: its next to the washer jets so looks as if they have drove passed and tried to get windscreen!!i could be wrong but looks like that could be the case!either way someone has done it :'( now the cost of repair is probably going to be near the same price as a carbon bonnet so do i go carbon or pay to get this done and it look like ive nowt new for my money!i aint sure on carbon thats all on my colour,heres a pic of another i found on piston heads,i want an oem one not one with them vents in it!damn im so annoyed!!!

[attachment=0:26z2iexu]carbon cosmic.jpg[/attachment:26z2iexu]

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its took the paint with it mate :'( ive just been out to look again as i cant get over it!!!i know a dent pulling lad who may be be able to do it but it doesn't give me my paint back does it :'(

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
carbon would be the obvious decision.. i always think with my car, if something goes, breaks or gets damaged.. why get stock? its just an excuse to upgrade the parents and girlfriend cant moan about.. lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
amen!!

i do agree, but at the end of the day lee its your choice, its got nothing to do with money now cos whichever way you do it its gonna cost you a few hundred. decision time!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok got two quotes today,one was 353 just for the bonnet and down the wings the other was 470 for a full front end respray because as you ep3 owners will know we are prone to bad stone chippings at the fronts of our cars!!so if i got the bonnet done the bumper would stand out a mile with stone chips :roll: so i dont know!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i dunno about the carbon bonnet i cant decide if i like it or not on the cosmic,on nhb,satin and milano they look great but i aint sure if my colour suits them or its just me :|

1 - 20 of 20 Posts