Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've put my deposit down for a Honda Civic Sport.

(also, can the guy who has the 'HondaCivic'Forum' decal/stickers, please PM me, I'm looking to buy three, thanks)

I'm getting it on Wed 22nd, so a week this Wednesday, can't wait, haven't slept for the past two nights, didn't think I'd be this excited!

Anyway, it's Black, 1.6 Sport, 'LC04' reg. 2004 and 51,000 miles, not too bad.

It's an ex company car (Royal Bank of Scotland) and it's from London, they say it's in pristine condition and used the words 'like new' but then again, I'm sure they would... well if it's not as described I can get my deposit back and can back out of the sale anyway.

I'm looking forward to it coming, they said it might get here earlier, so I'm praying for a call/text telling me it's here tomorrow! haha!

Anyway, I'll be sure to take some pics as soon as I get my hands on it!

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the companys on Tyneside Auto Park, called ERS.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, not yet, I won't until the day I pick it up, but if I'm not 100% happy I'll tell them where to go...

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw/drove it on Wednesday when they got it in, but it hadn't been valet'd yet, so I couldn't take it, well, I could have, but they'd not have time to clean it and take the three stone chips (that I could see) out of it.

Anyway, I had a call about an hour ago telling me it's ready - just need the GF to finish work so I can go get it - fucking provisional licenses :(

Anyway, I'll be taking some pics when I pick it up and when I get it home.

The car is actually a different one, with less miles on it, than the one from London, so I'm happy as it cost me exactly the same.

Next thing I'm going to do is see if I can wrangle the centre-dash off to change the CD player! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the (blurry) pics, taken on the top of the Metro Centre car park tonight, with my GF's camera... not the best, I'll try to get some more soon!

There you go...

I'll get some more when I have a chance, probably at the weekend, or on my lunch break or something. Stupid dark mornings and afternoons!

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not old enough to afford the insurance if there was any fucking plans for it! Even if I could I wouldn't go mad, maybe a new set of wheels and some nice shiny new bits for the engine that would mean I won't be (as) embarrassed trying to get away from a Beemer M3! Haha!

Anyway, I am well pleased with it, chuffed to fucking bits, to be honest!

·
Registered
289 Posts
your in the right state of mind mate...i dont really like cars that go over the top in customisation BUT then again it makes them stand out (in a bad way lol)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts