Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came back from a 12hr day at uni to find a chav had made himslef look big with his mates by keying my bonnet.

there are deep scratches which im hopin polishing compound will take the worst of it out.

but as for the dents i can see them being very hard to get out. being on the bonnet you cannot get to the othe side of the skin due to all the framework undeneath. please say it can be pulled out by those suction things or some other way ? as for the size it looks as though hes used a key like a knuckeduster as there are smaller dents either side of the scratches

my car was pretty damn tidy before i lived at this house in cov this year. now i have various scractches from incompetant drivers and now his keying/dent. pretty annoyed

can i fix it??

cheers
i will upload picts when i get some

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Should pull out with one of those suction tools. Depends on the extent of the damage though so we'll have to see the photos.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
coventry is full of random wankers!

with my old car i looked out the window and people were sat on my car. also some girl was trying to get on my car, using her heel on the top of my bumper, was going to bottle her with my empty baileys bottle! stupid fucker.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
I had a similar experience this afternoon... some scally/chav whatever you want to call the waste of space on his bike goes "mate could you buy us some lambrini from the shop for us" Following my "erm... no... lambrini?! o_O " I went into the shop and the f*cker headed straight for my car.
Luckily I spotted him and he cycled off as I came out on the bounce lol

Gutted for you mate, an I feel your pain!!

I think everyone has a close encounter of the chav kind when they love their car lol! :lol:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Lucky i dont get much of that round here in wales, I did catch some girl sat on the bonnet of my car once i wouldnt have minded if she wasnt about 28 stone!

I did inspect the bonnet when she was still looking just to check to make sure there wasnt an ass print >.<

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Bonnets are not made for asses... some women just don't get that lol. I'm off to south wales in a couple weeks. I go virtually every year. Nice place.

That's all I'm saying before I get told off for going off topic lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Dear god Alec! First the picture of you and skinny sleeping togeather and now this!!!

... my suspisions were correct i think...

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Well I'm not even in that photo!

That was when I was stupid enough to leave my car unattended at my old school on the last day!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I had to think to myself "Would I have done it if I was them?" and the answer came back a resounding yes. So I can't get too pissed :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
I feel your pain Jugga, i hope you clocked him round the f#*king head!!! I wouldve went absolute skits.if u find him, il run him down the bastard! :evil: Chavs really do piss me off, there is an abundance of em in the isle of wight, luckily im not there any more. whey!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i just came home and found it that way. i will try pull it when i go home in july. bonnet is faded so needs a polish but this is just annoyin especially right on the front. i would have gone skitz but never saw anything happen. a lancer estate has it alot worse not any part of there bonnet is not keyed. i can't wait to escape cov for a year

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd imagine it would cost a fair bit to get 10 dents out and a full respray, you're probably looking at £800-£1500 depending on the quality of the job you expect, you could try and get the dents out yourself and prep the car then just pay for a respray.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts