Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a guy driving an EK coupe with a dc5 integra front end . Does anyone know anything about this?like, hows it done?is it possible on an EK hatch etc..

cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
I honestly think it would be far too much hassle to bother with.

The EM is slightly bigger so it might well work, but on an EK I can't help but think it would be:

a) wrong
b) an obscene amount of time and effort

You would have to buy all the front end bits and chop them up properly and they still wouldn't fit right unless you paid a garage a ridiculous sum of money (probably the same amount as buying a far superior car in the first place) and then it just wouldn't look right anyway once it was done.

That would be my opinion on the subject anyway

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked with a place that has the dc5 kit..it was for £1100..that didnt include the fitting charge..but, thats not that bad really..tbh i dont think it looks that bad on one, having seen the coupe with it..but i suppose i could just use the same money to get a full type-r body kit fitted as well..a few extra quid and its painted too!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
funny, my mate is painting his sisters teg at the mo and he has an ek4 with no wings or bonnet or bumper on it, he set the teg bumper on it and it actually looks quite good! we looked at it and tbh all youd need would be a front panel off a teg and modify the inner wings to fit it all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts