Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am making this up for daz as he cant get on the internet anymore (and i may be buying the car :p)

1996 1.6 esi

77,000 miles new engine off a automatic car with a manual gear box put on

k&n
Cat back exhaust

15" Rota Slipstreams

Lowerd 100mm At front 80mm at back on coilovers

Carbon Fiber Evo Style Bonnet

for some reason it beats ek4 vti , and a del sol vti down are beach so its pretty fast :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looks nice, I dont think thats a 100mm drop though thats 4 inches! Me and Hugh had 2 to 2 and a half inch drops on our EKs and they were bloddy low, It looks higher than mine sat and its how higher profile tyres...

I dont think it would beat a VTi either though, well it shouldn't if the VTi is been driven properly :)

Looks good though nice car :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
av seen him racing a vti delsol sir and beat it but i wasnt there wen he raced the ek but if he beat the delsol pretty sure he beat the ek 2 :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
she's a huni :-* haha! i might be sellin her real soooon cuz i got kickd out my house so keep an eye out on pistonheads and ebay ;)

p.s i humpd the delsol and ek 8-|

·
Registered
332 Posts
the esi keeps up with vti's alright! up too about the 80-100mph mark then its see ya later for the esi!

·
Registered
770 Posts
the only thing i would do is change/spray the rims a different colour.

i always liked rota circuit 8/10 in bronze on black EG's.

nice to see another d16.

any future plans for her?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
egdan said:
av seen him racing a vti delsol sir and beat it but i wasnt there wen he raced the ek but if he beat the delsol pretty sure he beat the ek 2 :D
It might keep up with the uk spec vti.. but the sir is the jap import.. not a chance it would keep up with that.. like edd said, if the sir was driven properly..

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeh i would mind a set of rota gt3's black with red lip :D

just spent £700 on a 3000w vibe sub and 6x9's and door speaker tday OMG! the bass is mental!

lurv it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts