Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help with info for what is needed for this conversion to be carried out, i have a the d15 engine, and i have an ek where the egine that WAS in it was a D14 A4. Ho difficult will it be to get this conversion carried out, and what additional parts will i need?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it, can i not take the wiring loom from my eg considering its an eg engine i'll be using, or does it have to be ek wiring loom, thats the bit that confuses me. I read that i can use the stock mounts in the car for the d15 engine to be dropped into the ek so im guessing this is not the case. With regards to the ECU which one am i to use, as ill be putting the b16 engine into the car, will i need to get another ecu that would normally be found in an ek, or can i used the ecu from my eg sitting on my driveway.

I have a complete engine with loom ecu etc, (still sitting in my eg engine bay).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How hard is it to stick a D15 B2 into the ej, i'm guessing it wont be to difficult?

OMG I NEED HEEELLLLPPPP,

I got the enigne gearbox drievshaft all in, the ecu from the old eg vti, (d15b2 130bhp) but the car wont start up, with the oth ecu from the ej9 (1.4 d14a4) the car starts up the variable valve timing is not right and it keeps jumping up and down on idle, how do i rectify this. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts