Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks looking for a custom upholsterer in Scotland area....anyone recommend anyone?...or is there someone on line I can order parts from such as leather door inserts, leather seats etc...? Recommendations ??? :mrgreen:

Thanks,=

·
Registered
2 Posts
i wouldnt mind knowing of a good custom interior place aswell if anyone knows of one in the bournemouth area. i also want some new carpet for my eg5 civic but i dont want grey. i would like black. does anyone know if any other civic carpet would fit my model? cheers brad

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hiya fellas
Most interior work can be done rather easily on your own. :p .. for example remove seats and fixtures.. carefully pull up carpet... use it as template and cut a shape from fresh nice looking carpet making sure all the whole and slots are the same size... and it with a lil persuadation it will fit straight in and make the car look GREAT :D

done it to a few cars now.. i used to work at bentley motors on interiors only for a few months and honestly covering seats.. dashboards.. steering wheel... etc etc just takes good sewing machine... sharp knife.. preparation... common sense and a bit of confidence.... :cool:

Want anymore advice just pm me... always happy to help. :mrgreen:

Looking a Eg civic 2moz... if i get it i'll do some interior mods and post pics... ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
or a mother whos handy with a needle lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hahaha yea... am hoping to take advantage of the skills my old colleagues have...
Got uncles girlfriend is trim team leader = CUSTOM INTERIOR ;)
Got uncle who used to work in body shop still as gd friends there =100% rust free and smoothhhh
And my uncle works in pait shop now = bentley quality paint job...

Thats the plan anyway lol... probs end up with rust bucket

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, very new to the forum and am looking for some help. Hope to be able to draw on the knowledge of experienced guys here lol.
Have just started to install pedals on a civic sport 04 plate. Successfully installed break and clutch pedals but have hit a snag on fitting the accelerator pedal, wondering if you guys could help at all?

Any info would be cool right now lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

The problem i have is not quite sure how to fit it, the original pedal is a big bit of plastic mounted to the metal bar, this is help in place by what look to be four rivets and one split pin going thru the pedal bar and the plastic. Not sure whether should just drill thru plastic and bar and mount prdal that way?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts