Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it was a nice day, I thought I'd take a break from damaging Hugh's Civic and give it a wash and brush up instead. Now, this was to a proper detailing what Paris Hilton is to MENSA candidacy - that is, completely and utterly inadequate. But at least it made the paint look a bit shinier. I used a basic car shampoo with a cotton washing mitt, then rinsed with warm water, waxed with Turtlewax and buffed off with a microfibre cloth. Windolene for the windows and headlights, and Robert's your father's brother.

Before:

After:

And here's the photos from the photoshoot - hope they come out OK. They were taken in Coates and Minchinhampton, both in Gloucestershire. Note to Alec - I did try and attach them in the correct manner, but they were "invalid" - probably too big, a problem I have all the time :D :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looking good :) nice to see you taking care of it!

Those proxys still not worn yet :eek: I think Hugh took about 6mm of tread off then round coombe :lol:
'

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Nice to see that old thing again. Take any of the engine bay? Is it still stripped like last time I went in it?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
looks good!
my toyos are gone at the front! think my trackings out though! or just vtec round islands!
arent tyres 8mm at full tread? or 6mm??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts