Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new so thort i'd post some pix up, the first is my 212BHP (at the whels) turboed and fully loaded CRX that is up for sale, the second is my new toy that i built in 6 days in January, its a 96 EK4 VTi with a B18, and full blitz exhaust system with manifold and ITG induction kit somewhere near 180BHP i expect, enjoy :mrgreen:[attachment=0:3usri25f]26062006331 (Small).jpg[/attachment:3usri25f][attachment=1:3usri25f]05082006459 (Small).jpg[/attachment:3usri25f]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
crxhugh said:
thanx, most ppl are arsey about it saying its a good job of a s**t kit lol
Are you kidding? I think it looks awesome!

Try editing your post with more pictures, and send me a PM if it doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
only thing that i think doesnt look good is that the sun strip is a different colour red. IMO it change that to black or even white..

Cant belive people abuse the bodykit!! I think that looks amazing!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
that car is awsome!! any more pics or engine bay shots or even a vid of this thing going?all the styling suits it well mate :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Edd said:
Nice, isnt this for sale on PH?
yeah it was up on there but didn't get any interest, if anyone is interested pm me, im after £5k for her which is a snip on the £20k spend :$

gurrrrrrr still wont put pix on!!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
ah man id so take that for £5k if i had the money!!

Cant wait till im no longer a student, you dont have any decent options!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Alright hugh, welcome on board mate, glad to hear you've fitted the exhause bud, hopefully you'll be sittn on some nice tein super streets soon with a nice apr strut brace to tidy up that engine bay !, lov ethe crx btw

·
Registered
340 Posts
that crx is mental, respect to you for having the balls to have it cos i expect you get some stick for it. looks cool though, certainly unique lol n the styling im sure matches the mental acceleration it most likely has!!

and you b**tard, you have a b18. jealousy is already sinking in lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no, dont go saying tht!! when i opened the bonnet for my mate to see he said:
"theres plenty of room for another turbo in there, take it off the crx and see how it performs!"
if enough people say it i will eventually do it, this time tho i'm thinking of a mixture of turbo and ITB's, that should see a desent set of power gains.
but don't incorage me!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
id turbo the b18 and sell the crx as a non turbo IMO. Pointless getting rid of the turbo if you end up wanting one for the b18 in the future

1 - 20 of 20 Posts