Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I love this vid! I told my mates that if I built my CRX that if I threw enough money at it that it would eat supercars, they all took the piss and wouldn't believe me so I showed them this vid :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Not me, if some one gave me a lambo, i'd sell it and use the cash to mod the hell out of my civic.
lol[youtube:5wbgo55h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ow8p-Rn8o[/youtube:5wbgo55h]

Not as fast as the CRX bt sounds fucking great!!!

Chris

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Man, i think it sounds f*cking great!! If the evo n impreza drivers heard that note they sure wouldn't think it was coming from a civic!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my coupe is as loud as that and i personally dont like it mind u ppl snapping the neck every time i press the throttle is pretty groovy :) ive found my replacement system so ill see if me m8s brave enuf to video a before and after clip to show how loud it is atm lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
The 2 americans forgot to add that they both weigh approxim8ly 600lbs each compared to the 2 built like 5 pound notes in the crx. But still what a vid, its like owning a buggati veyron n gettin smoked from a Mr Bean mini with NOS Lol.

2nd vid is amazing too ! <3

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
VERY TRUE mate VERY true!!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
so is saving tires by not letting vtec kick in until ur on the straights! (got bald pussy on the front and was going down lanes earlier :))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts