Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have noticed the growing popularity of an under ground organisation known as the Coupé Domination Squad

The Coupé Domination Squad is something that occurred to me after having a couple of beers playing MW3 and browsing the forum whilst in the lobby. I thought that the love for the Coupés is obviously strong on this forum demonstrated by the number of proud Coupé owners gracing the boards of HCF, I felt that we should form some sort of exclusive club for those with a boot and so the Coupé Domination Squad was formed. I appointed myself as leader and took Member #1, as seems the done thing when aiming to establish a vision in the heart of others. The first to show interest purely from my signature was Jon aka Snips so he has joined the fold as Member #2, Sam aka Skel has been offered Member #3 as he was the next to raise a eyebrow in the direct of the quickly expanding Squad, Member #4 goes to Chris aka Gibbscp and Member #5 has had his invitation.

This is an open invitation to all you Coupé owners to become a part of something deep and meaningful, something that transcends the bonds that HCF can alone create, so if you want to be considered for membership then get your name down below. No requests on numbers, you get what you are given. There are no ranks, although my leadership is unquestionable. You will devote yourself at all times and without question to the boot, first and foremost. The boot is what all crave but not all are worthy. The Coupé is loved by all, yet not all are strong enough to be honest with the world or themselves. We know this and forgive them for their lack of strength and conviction and extend a hand of compassion and understanding to those who may need it, be honest to thyself and the rest of the world shall respect thee.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Effi said:
Some of you may have noticed the growing popularity of an under ground organisation known as the Coupé Domination Squad

The Coupé Domination Squad is something that occurred to me after having a couple of beers playing MW3 and browsing the forum whilst in the lobby. I thought that the love for the Coupés is obviously strong on this forum demonstrated by the number of proud Coupé owners gracing the boards of HCF, I felt that we should form some sort of exclusive club for those with a boot and so the Coupé Domination Squad was formed. I appointed myself as leader and took Member #1, as seems the done thing when aiming to establish a vision in the heart of others. The first to show interest purely from my signature was Jon aka Snips so he has joined the fold as Member #2, Sam aka Skel has been offered Member #3 as he was the next to raise a eyebrow in the direct of the quickly expanding Squad, Member #4 goes to Chris aka Gibbscp and Member #5 has had his invitation.

This is an open invitation to all you Coupé owners to become a part of something deep and meaningful, something that transcends the bonds that Honda Civic Forum can alone create, so if you want to be considered for membership then get your name down below. No requests on numbers, you get what you are given. There are no ranks, although my leadership is unquestionable. You will devote yourself at all times and without question to the boot, first and foremost. The boot is what all crave but not all are worthy. The Coupé is loved by all, yet not all are strong enough to be honest with the world or themselves. We know this and forgive them for their lack of strength and conviction and extend a hand of compassion and understanding to those who may need it, be honest to thyself and the rest of the world shall respect thee.
Poet and novelist in waiting i think! lol :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha. I did enjoy writing that, I had a little chuckle to myself. At least I wrote that when sober, if I'd written it when drinking at the same time the idea was conceived I doubt it would have been as understandable lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
....... yeah something along the lines of..... "woohoo, coupes for the win!!! OOOh yeah, get in..... where's my pint?" lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Effi said:
More than welcome my child, #6 is yours ;)
lol lol
How i now see you sean! lol
Preaching from the pull pit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
but they have an extra two doors, and if you look in the CDS (Coupé Domination Squad) rule book, chapter one, paragraph 4, subsection 2.1 it does state that "a coupe is defined as having a boot and two doors only" :D

1 - 20 of 330 Posts