·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lips, side skirts, grille, Side bumper things, rear reg plate holding,

·
Registered
110 Posts
It seems like body shops have an agreement where they only tell you the price of a job once they've actually made you drive to them so they can look at it, perhaps they price it by sense of smell.
Absolutely no point trying to ring round and explain what you want doing, you have to go see them in my experience, perhaps they like to see the look of disappointment on peoples faces when they realise it costs way more than they expected.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers skinny ;)

Edit:

ItsNotAFreakinRover said:
It seems like body shops have an agreement where they only tell you the price of a job once they've actually made you drive to them so they can look at it, perhaps they price it by sense of smell.
Absolutely no point trying to ring round and explain what you want doing, you have to go see them in my experience, perhaps they like to see the look of disappointment on peoples faces when they realise it costs way more than they expected.
I think i will, i'll nip down there saturday, they quoted me a possible 2k to get it fully do, stupid!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dhad a similar amount of work done to my Civic sport 05 cost me £1300 but i think you can get yours done for around £650 + vat

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats not too bad, i was quote 700 from my mates dads place...

but that was when i was thinking about doing a gloss black replica type R, my colour maybe fairly rare but its getting boring...
Its one of those colours that i'm starting to think, can i actually do anything with it lol...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i just got front and rear type r lips for my ej9, cost £117 for them to b sprayed

he said he cudda sprayed the skirts and the bump strips for around another 200 ;)

quite reasonable tbh, n that was through one of the most well known accident repair places where i live!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm not bad not bad,, well i'll look around on saturday morning, cos i can't while at work...

thanks guys :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts