Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there people i have never really looked in to civics before and after passing my driving test was well in to my pugs which i still am having 106 rallye rally car then since then wanted a bit of the jap sence so went and bought myself a 200sx and after rebuilding the engine new wheels kit etc and running at about 300hp desided it was to expencive to run (at 12.5 mpg and thats not even booting it) so now i want a little bit more fuel efficeincy and reliability so honda was the choice and i have become very partial to the ek9 type r awsume hot hatch and best left standard mabye some tastefull mods but is allready got the go and the looks. im still yet to get one but am looking and really would like one within the next couple of months so if you know of anyone willing for a straight swap then let me know:p

chers guys

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
An EK9 will see you well they are great cars.

One of my mates has a 106 rallye and I looked at getting one myself wicked little cars!

Welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i do indeed ill post some pics up a bit later of both my motors :D

yes the 106 is well nippy quite happily keep up with 1.6 205 gti's :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Welcome mate. I was a bit of apug nut before I bought my Civic. Only had a 306 1.4 though. Always wanted to get a GTI6 3:)

I'd like to see your SX, big fan of them cars :D What is it?? S13/14??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics of my motors finally here sorry cant get any more I'm being rushed at work lol:
200sx:

106 rallye ralle car:

205 xs rally car

then hopefully ill have a ek9 type r to add to it all :D

Didn't realise but you can view my other cars and the work that I do if you look at the whole album :D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Duggy711 said:
Welcome mate. I was a bit of apug nut before I bought my Civic. Only had a 306 1.4 though. Always wanted to get a GTI6 3:)

I'd like to see your SX, big fan of them cars :D What is it?? S13/14??
I had a 1.4 306 pug and it was a piece of shit. Worst car ive ever owned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the 1.4 306's aint as good as the 106's which are 100bhp and alot lighter the 106 rallye is only a 1.3 pushing 105 bhp as standard :-o that pretty impressive lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts