Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: CTR Foot Well Lighting

i am thinking of doing a pre made ready to fit kit with instructions for £30 available in red, blue, green or white but have yet to decide if there is a market to make it worth the effort as the leds alone cost about £11 before you buy the switch and cable then solder them up

i also think that a diy guide is not that simple as not everyone can solder fine joints and that the led strips are not available very easily, as where to wire that is simple you can just connect your switch to the fag lighter socket, but the advantage of the led's i used is that they are very flexible and thin but very bright

·
Registered
225 Posts

ah so these aint just a plug and go idea you actually made them up,well you did a real job there mate and really look the part 8-| ive always wanted to see that red footwell lighting would look like before i went ahead 8-|

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

no they are not plug and play but if i made a kit they will be i suppose its down to demand if i was to get enough orders to goto the trouble i would make them

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

ok if interested in footwell lighting kits as shown above at £30 delivered please paste your username and colour you want below , i will obtain payment and then make your kits and post this will take approx 3 days once funds received to posting, if enough people interested i will do this, i am looking at asking for money in early june.

1. Alec - Red Set
2. ctr_lee - Red Set
3. Duggy711 - Blue Set1.

please add your name
This will be an exclusive offer to this website only

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

looks cool man, look at my DIY for door card lighting.. if you do both they compliment each other so well!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

ok if interested in footwell lighting kits as shown above at £30 delivered please paste your username and colour you want below , i will obtain payment and then make your kits and post this will take approx 3 days once funds received to posting, if enough people interested i will do this

1. Alec Red Set
2. ctr_lee Red Set

please add your name

·
Registered
225 Posts

sorry mate i will be looking into red when the funds are in :eek: bit broke at the minute hence me saying possibly count me in,just depends how long they take coz i can wait lol!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i would like 5 orders to make it worth my time etc, so would say at least a couple of weeks

·
Registered
795 Posts

1. Alec Red Set
2. ctr_lee Red Set
3.Duggy711 - Blue Set

Providing it'll be 2-3 weeks I'll take a blue set. Like Lee I'm a bit skint at the moment. They'll be alright in an EG though won't they??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

yes will be fine i will give an ep instructions and universal instructions on how to get power etc will be at least 2 weeks as going away soon so will be looking early june before i ask for the money etc

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

ok if interested in footwell lighting kits as shown above at £30 delivered please paste your username and colour you want below , i will obtain payment and then make your kits and post this will take approx 3 days once funds received to posting, if enough people interested i will do this, i am looking at asking for money in early june.

1. Alec - Red Set
2. ctr_lee - Red Set
3. Duggy711 - Blue Set1.

please add your name

·
Registered
4 Posts

1. Alec - Red Set
2. ctr_lee - Red Set
3. Duggy711 - Blue Set1.
4. Chunky_boyUK - Red Set!

CHeers for Link Rick, Look forward to it, looks good! better than paying thru the nose for the JDM kit!!! Give me a pm as and when u want payment if enough people want em!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

looks like we will have enough people for me to goto the trouble if no one backs out so will goto collect payment mon 2nd june if thats ok with you all

1 - 20 of 53 Posts