Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i beat 2 litre clios in mine lol!

c. Hot Shot!

i dont think my brother will get away from me in his ep3. he just doesnt have the experience of pushing cars to the limit!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Haha I photochopped one of them a while ago...
[attachment=0:3irk0ksl]dug.jpg[/attachment:3irk0ksl]
I do like them, if I were to ever have to have a Renault it'd be one of them or the V6 clio haha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
the advert is pretty awful in my opinion. it just shows that they throw the cars together instead of taking care! if u want a car building advert that shows that the R8 does it for me! and i dont even like them!

·
Registered
614 Posts
civic type r was quicker than an rs?!?! bloody hell thats awesome!such a nice car(clio looks pretty shite tho for £14,000 lol)

·
Registered
614 Posts
focus apparently!!!(round their track)never been in a type r but one of me best m8's happens to have an rs focus and it is quick as f**k so was suprised to hear that the type r beat it, altough i know type r's are rapid just dint think they were as quick as rs focus's.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
i have driven both , i would not have said as much as it pains me to say that the type r was quicker , but in saying that the track is very bendy and the rs has a really tight lsd which may effect it cornering ability compared to the hondas,
mmm i would like to a rematch as i would with a lot of shoot outs on various motoring programs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts